This weeks venue of the week is a grand one. It’s also an amazing mansion that is not really on an islland but is surrounded by the delta and Sacramento river. The delta’s historic Grand Island Mansion is a uniquely spectacular Italian Renaissance style villa. The Mansion is the largest private estate in northern California, and embodies the finest features of classical architecture and European craftsmanship.
The Mansion has been featured in such publications as National Geographic, Sunset Magazine, Architectural Digest, Playboy Magazine, Victoria’s Secret Catalog, and Macy’s Furniture Catalog.
From private luxurious overnight accommodations for friends and family to beautiful ceremonies and elegant receptions, the Grand Island Mansion specializes in making your wedding the most memorable day of your life.
What Engaged Now What? loves about it:
* The mansion has it’s own private doc that you can bull a boat up to. Great way for the guys to arrive.
* Amenities include a heliport, tennis court, basketball court and classical Italian gardens.
* They have a huge tent that can accommodate large weddings and give every bride the fairytale wedding
* It is the perfect setup for an Indian Wedding with lots of room to ride in on a horse.
* The room rentals includes linens, tables, chairs, glassware, silverware, staff and a day of coordinator.
* Your guests and family can stay in the mansion which allows you to have a fun night all together.
* When your guests leaves the party doesn’t end. You and the guests staying the night get to party in the lounge with pizza and a full bar.
* There is also a movie theater which is great to show a wedding slide show and is also great for pictures.
* It’s a freaking MANSION!! What else is there to love.
For further information check out their Engaged Now What? profile by CLICKING HERE.